A SIMPLE YET UTTERLY DELICIOUS DRESSING FROM LIN'S KITCHEN
M,E T H O D :
1. Mix all of the ingredients for the dressing, except the olive oil. You can chop the Lahpet into smaller pieces.
2. Once it has become a paste mix in the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Soften the french beans by briefly boiling them, then cut them into sticks.
4. Chop tomatoes in half and peel the carrot
4. Place all the salad ingredients into a salad bowl and combine, drizzle over the dressing and serve with a wedge of lime, Burmese Beans and nuts and chilli oil
SALAD: French beans 100 grams, Carrot 1, Cherry Tomatoes 80 grams, Lettuce 50g, Burmese Beans and Nuts 30g
Balsamic Lahpet Dressing
Original Lahpet 20g
Fresh Garlic 10g
Chilli 1 (Fresh or Dry)
Balsamic Vinegar 5 teaspoon
Graduated Sugar 1 teaspoon
Lime 1 Quarter
Olive oil 130m