HTEIN LIN AUNG'S DELECTABLE FINGER FOOD!
Egg 1 no.
Breadcrumbs 150 g
lime or Lemon 1 no.
warm water 20g
Tabasco Pepper Sauce 1 Tsp
- Cook the 200g of rice together with 500g of water and 10 g of Green Tea. We recommend using a filter/infuser bag for Green Tea
- When the rice is done, transfer to a blender or pounder and mash the rice until it becomes a dough
- Use the a little bit of oil apply to your hands to prevent the rice dough from sticking to them. Roll and shape the dough
- Coat the shaped dough with flour, then egg and finally breadcrumbs.
- Preheat cooking oil to 360 degrees F
- Fry the breadcrumbed rice fingers until they turn golden colour.
For Lahpet Mayo Dip
- Place the 15g of Chopped Lahpet in a bowl and mix with:
100g of mayo
10 g of warm water,
1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon of tabasco