Lin's Crunchy Tea Croquettes with Lahpet Mayo
Line up, line up! We've got another instalment of Lin's kitchen and oh boy is it a goody. These finger lickingly delectable rice and green tea croquettes with a Lahpet mayo dip are ridiculously easy to make and mind blowingly moorish.
Rice 200g Water 500g GreenTea 15g Salt 5g Mayonnaise 100g Tea 15g Egg 1 no. Flour 50g Breadcrumbs 150 g lime or Lemon 1 no. warm water 20g Tabasco Pepper Sauce 1 Tsp
- Cook the 200g of rice together with 500g of water and 10 g of Green Tea. We recommend using a filter/infuser bag for Green Tea
- When the rice is done, transfer to a blender or pounder and mash the rice until it becomes a dough
- Use the a little bit of oil apply to your hands to prevent the rice dough from sticking to them. Roll and shape the dough
- Coat the shaped dough with flour, then egg and finally breadcrumbs.
- Preheat cooking oil to 360 degrees F
- Fry the breadcrumbed rice fingers until they turn golden colour.
For Lahpet Mayo Dip
- Place the 15g of Chopped Lahpet in a bowl and mix with:
100g of mayo
10 g of warm water,
1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon of tabasco